Celebrating 25 years of classic car fun, Cruisin’ the Coast 2021 is bringing the classic car and truck action to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Starting the first weekend in October, there will be thousands of cool vehicles taking over the streets for this highly anticipated event.
7 reasons to get out and join the cruise:
(1) The Biggest Block Party in America starts with live music. Listen to New Orleans fiddling darling, Amanda Shaw, on Saturday evening in Gulfport for View the Cruise. The party continues all day Sunday across the city.
(2) Long Beach Parade is always a favorite. Drive your classic in the parade, or grab a spot along the downtown route. This is a very family-oriented event, so bring all the kids. The parade starts at 5 pm, but get out early.
(3) The Coast Coliseum in Biloxi will have Autocross on Tuesday and Wednesday. Drive your car or just watch the action.
(4) Vicari Auto Auction kicks off with a Memorabilia Extravaganza inside the Coast Coliseum on Wednesday at 9 am. Come on out to bid, buy, and enjoy so many fine classics.
(5) Automotive Television Celebrities will be on-hand to meet their fans all week long from Bay St. Louis to Ocean Springs, check the schedule. Courtney Hansen, Christy Lee, Joe, and Amanda Martin, and more favorites will be attending throughout the week.
(6) Burn’em Up the Pass is back! This favorite tire-smoking event is set for Thursday evening and is sure to be fun. Smoke those tires.
(7) The music will last all week long at the special 25th Anniversary Cruisin’ the Coast. There will be 50’s classics, rock n roll, and country singers who perform at stages set up in every town and all the events. Admission is free.
Have fun, y’all! Check out the Cruisin the Coast 2021 Schedule for more.