The Pascagoula River Audubon Center is offering fun, nature-based summer camp programming for a variety of age groups.
Elementary, middle school, and mini-camps run from 9 a.m. until noon at the center. Our high school junior naturalist program runs 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day, and is field-trip based. Dates for the camps are listed below.
- Mini-Camp for children entering kindergarten or first grade
- Session 1: July 18-20
- Session 2: July 25-27
- Elementary Camp for children entering second through fifth grades
- Session 1: June 5-June 9
- Session 2: June 12-June 16
- Middle School Camp for students entering sixth through eighth grades
- June 19-23
- High School Junior Naturalist Program students entering ninth grade through twelfth grade
- June 26-30
Elementary and middle school camps costs $100/week per child for non-members and $90/week/child for members. Each week of camp includes a boat trip with McCoy’s River and Boat Tours.
Our high school junior naturalist program is $135/child for members and $150 for non-members.
The shorter mini-camps run Tuesday-Thursday and cost $50/camp/child non-members and $45/camp/child for members. We do not take the youngest campers on the Boat Tour.
Visit the Audubon Center’s website for more details and to download the registration forms.