Some people don’t like to cook on Thanksgiving, or maybe your family just went through a change and don’t have the time to prepare your usual turkey day spread. Here is a list of restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. (Note: some restaurants may require reservations, which can be made through OpenTable)
- Mignon’s (inside of the Palace Casino Biloxi) will be open from 12 pm to 6 pm and is offering a three-course gourmet menu for $45 per person excluding tax and gratuity. The a la carte menu will also be available. For the first course, you can choose between a fall harvest salad or corn and crab bisque. The main course is turkey breast with andouille cornbread dressing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, pan gravy, cranberry sauce, and brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze. Dessert will be an apple pumpkin galette with maple ice cream, pumpkin spice, and toasted pecans.
- Hard Rock Café Biloxi will have slow-roasted turkey breast, roasted fresh vegetables, home-style classic stuffing, creamy sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce finished with traditional turkey gravy available for $37.99 per person. Price includes gratuity and tax. Kids menu is available for ages 10 and under and is $13.69.
- Morton’s (inside Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi) has a holiday menu available for $59 per person and includes a Winter salad served with spiced walnuts, dried fruit, blue cheese crumbles, and creamy balsamic dressing, an entrée of oven-roasted turkey roulade with savory sage and cranberry stuffing served with smoked gouda au gratin potatoes, baked corn souffle, creamed spinach, green beans almondine, and dessert is pumpkin cheesecake with sea salt caramel.
- White Pillars in Biloxi will be open from 2 pm to 6 pm and will be serving a pre-fixe menu at $60 per person excluding tax and gratuity. Guests can choose between a variety of main entrees, starters, and desserts. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
- Ruth’s Chris (located inside Hard Rock Casino Biloxi) is open from 11 am until 8 pm on Thanksgiving. They have a pre-fixed menu available starting at $42.95. The main course is roasted turkey breast, sausage and herb stuffing, and cranberry relish. Guests can pick a Caesar salad, steak house salad, or a cup of lobster bisque for a starter, and choose a side of garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, creamed spinach, or green beans. Dessert is a pre-selected chef’s choice.
- Waffle House (various locations across the coast) Of course our favorite 24-hour breakfast place is open for dine-in or carry out. If turkey isn’t your thing, nothing beats an All-Star Breakfast.