The University of Southern Mississippi’s online MBA program has been designated the state’s best in 2019 rankings by higher education web site CollegeConsensus.com.
To find the best online MBA programs, more than 570 online and hybrid MBA programs were examined. The programs were first listed by location and then ranked upon their overall convenience, affordability, and reputation.
In its appraisal of USM’s program, CollegeConsensus notes that with the cost of education all over the country rising on a yearly basis, an online MBA like the one USM offers at less than $20,000 affords business students a wonderful opportunity to receive a top-notch graduate degree without breaking the bank to do s”Being ranked as the No. 1 online MBA program in Mississippi speaks volumes to the quality of what we offer here at Southern Miss,” said Dr. Bret Becton, Dean of USM’s College of Business and Economic Development. “We are proud of our MBA program and are humbled when others recognize its value. We continue to work to keep our program relevant to the ever-changing world and our faculty are committed to serving our diverse group of graduate students.”
Notable features of USM’s online MBA program include:
- The University offers the only MBA in the world with an emphasis in Sport Event Security Management.
- The addition of analytics courses to undergraduate and graduate programs, and especially to the MBA.
- Most MBA students are working professionals.
- Flexible course formats, combined with a dedicated graduate faculty, enable students to succeed in the program while continuing their careers and lives.
- Online MBA courses are taught by our full-time graduate faculty in the college.
- The same quality delivered in the classroom is delivered online.