Stuck at home because of the COVID-19? No better time to start the healthy routine. All it takes is 30 min out of your day. It takes dedication, and I know you can do it.
The workout will alternate high-intensity cardiovascular drills with strength exercises for a full body workout. There will be three rounds of 5 exercises in each round. You will go through all three rounds and then repeat. Perform each exercise for 45 seconds followed by a 15 second break. Go as hard as you can for 45 seconds and use the 15 second break to prepare for the next exercise. The only equipment needed for this workout is you and a chair.
High-Intensity workout routine
Warm-up (5- 10 minutes) Perform each exercise for 30 seconds.
- Light jog in place
- High knees
- Butt kicks
- Side-side hopes
- Jumping jacks
- Jump rope
Round 1 (45 seconds per exercise)
- Squat Jumping jacks: Hold the squatting position. Begin performing jumping jacks without coming out of the squat position.
- Shuffle + Burpee: Side shuffle three times to the right and do a burpee. Repeat to the left.
- Push-ups: Hands shoulder width. Feet together. Keep the body flat like a table top. Bend arms to lower until elbows are 90 degrees and then push yourself back up.
- Flutter kicks: Lay flat on your back. Pick feet 6 inches off the ground. While legs are straight, alternate legs up and down.
- Hand Walkout: Stand with feet together. Bend down to touch your toes. Walk out until you are in push-up position and walk your hands back to your feet and repeat.
Round 2 (45 seconds per exercise)
- Squat Jumps: Perform a squat. On the way up, explode with a jump.
- Sumo Squats: Spread your legs wide as you can and point your toes outward. While in this position, perform a squat.
- Step ups: Using the chair or a box, step up on the chair with your right leg and then repeat with the left.
- High Knees: running in place, begin to bring knees to chest.
- Jumping lunges: Performing a lunge, jump as high as you can and switch legs.
Round 3 (45 seconds per exercise)
- Push-up + alternating knees: After performing a push-up, bring your right knee towards your left shoulder. Repeat with the left leg to the right shoulder.
- Reverse Crunch: Laying on your back. Bring your knees to your chest and then back out at a six inch position.
- Mountain climbers: In the push-up position. You will bring your left knee up and back down. As soon as your left leg is back
- Banana to Boat: Start on your back hand straight up above your head. Lift legs to six inches and the upper half of your body to around six inches. You should look like a banana. Know you pick legs straight up and touch your toes with your hand. You should be a boat.
- Running in place: Run really hard, just don’t move from that spot.
Get moving. After you get done with round three, take you a quick break. Now a quick break is like 1-2 minutes. Then get back to work. Any questions, feel free to email and ask. Go get your sexy on.