The entire month of August, Walter Anderson Museum of Art in Ocean Springs and the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art in Biloxi will be offering free admission. Thanks to the “Art Museum Month Mississippi” campaign, all visitors are welcome to explore the exhibits at no charge. This is a great way to spend the day, take in new art, and just get out of the house.
This is a statewide program to welcome back visitors. There are seven museums total across the state participating:
- Lauren Rogers Museum of Art (Laurel)
- The Mathews-Sanders Sculpture Garden (Cleveland)
- Mississippi Arts & Entertainment Experience (Meridian)
- Mississippi Museum of Art (Jackson)
- Museum of the Mississippi Delta (Greenwood)
- Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art (Biloxi)
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art (Ocean Springs).
Regarding our two art museums on the coast, the Walter Anderson Museum is open Monday through Saturday from 11 am-5 pm and Sunday from 1-5 pm. The Ohr-O’Keefe Museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am-5 pm.